Days left in elimination project!

12 March 2012

Sorry, again :)

I apologize once more for lack of post - life has been busy trying to find a job.  So many interviews, searches and life in general.

I have done quite well this month - other than the cheat I mentioned in my last post, I made the  mistake of not remembering to tell them to hold the cheese when I ordered a taco from my favorite Mexican restaurant (small one that I know is gluten free) - and was too much to take off and did not want to re-order (as was my mistake, not theirs) so ate it anyway :)  No huge reactions - but will see what happens when I re-integrate it into my diet.

I actually started a few days early - as yesterday we were at friends for the England/France rugby match - and they had raclette and so I ate that with lots of goat's/sheep's cheeses :)  Figured did not want to hurt any feelings if I had not eaten it and was only a couple days to go anyway.  Will be curious to see what the next week brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment